More Than A Manager Wembley Stadium Screening Ticket Competition - Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel
- Prizes are subject to availability
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by The NOAH MEDIA GROUP LTD relating to any post-winning publicity
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material
- The competition will close at 17:00 on 21st May 2018
- The competition winners will be required to collect their tickets from the Club Wembley entrance at Wembley Stadium on 23rd May 2018 from 19:00 onwards